Monday, April 10, 2006

Another Fashion Tragedy!!

Look at my shoe!! The ones I've worn exactly ONCE. No, those pieces and the strap next to the shoe are NOT supposed to be there. They are supposed to be a part of shoe! Damn the dog! He is SO in the doghouse. I haven't spoken to him once since this happened.

The fairy Godmother of fashion has smited me for being a braggart last week (see here for an image of my shoes before they got wrecked)! Which, for the record, aint right!! Fashion is not about humility! That's like God punishing Jesus for giving bread to the poor.

I'm going to try and get them repaired, but just look at them--you know they just won't be the same. And what are the chances that the boutique I bought them from is going to have another pair in my bigfoot size 11?? Zip to none! And yeah, I'm also going to try and call the company, but I can already tell by trying (emphasis on trying) to navigate the Web site that I shouldn't get my hopes up.

The thing I'm worried about is that we all know bad travels in clumps of three. A couple of weeks ago it was my favorite skinny jeans, now my beloved blue shoes....I'm scared to think of what might be next!

No comments: