Saturday, August 19, 2006

Samuel L. Jackson

Even though this clip of Samuel Jackson on John Stewart is apropos of NOTHING this blog has to do with, I had to post it. Well, Jackson does floss his sneakers (Extra points if you know what's he's wearing cause I sure as hell don't know!) when the interview starts so there's my excuse


^^"Enough is ENOUGH!! I have HAD it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"

One interesting aside that come out of the interview is when Jackson talks about how after the first director of the movie was fired, the movie began taking a turn for the more mundane--producers were going to change the name to "Pacific Air 121 "--and he explains how he conspired with the blogosphere to put pressure on the suits to keep it crazy. Jackson also reveals whether or not he dies in the movie.


^^Jackson flaunts his kicks game

I'm enjoying getting caught up in the hype of this movie. It looks like it going to be a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol great stuff.Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

that was me above