Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm thinking of changing the name of this blog to The Jay-Z Blog

Sorry. I'm gonna be lazy and just throw-up another post featuring Jay-Z and the clothing he's wearing. There's other stuff I want to write about, but I have a deadline hanging over my head. I did do some posts over at KicksWithChicks. This one is about Amy Winehouse and this one is about another blog I discovered called ChicksAndKicks.



^^Oh slip, check out Jigga and his neckerchief. Is this a good look on the man or not? One minute I'm feeling it and the next I'm not.


^^Jay shows off his Nikes.

If you're confused or behind on the Jay vs. Jones & Co. drama and you wanna catch up, TheRapUp does a good job of putting all the drama in one place. In listening to this recent interview with Jay and Flex, I can't help but feel that Jay sounds a tad weary and that his heart aint really in it.

Oh. These were taken at a Nov. 24th concert at Roseland, which is in New York. You can see more images/credits here.

No comments: