Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sugar Ray Robinson Stamp

See what happens when you leave the house? Good things! This afternoon I made a long-overdue trip to the Post Office and lo and behold saw the prettiest looking stamp I have seen in a while. Great design, colors, and image. I didn't need stamps but I was going to buy a pack just cause it looked so hot. When it looked like I was going to have to spend every scrap of change in my pocket, I decided to wait, which is a good thing because I had enough money to buy a cup of coffee at the bagel shop across the street, where lo and behold again, some very fashionable (and sweet) teen girls were hanging out so I was finally able to take some shots of girls wearing canvass sneakers for my story. I was on the lookout for Vans, but I think the fact that these are Burberry's version makes them even hotter. It goes without saying, but yeah I need to get out of the house more often!


^^Sugar Ray: World Champion!


^^Super-slick canvass Burberry slip-ons

1 comment:

joeymartinez03715862 said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069