Monday, August 14, 2006

Lindsey Looking Hot


Lindsey Lohan was beautfully photographed (Giles Bensimon) and styled (Isabel Dupre) in the September issue of Elle magazine. It's a nine-page spread and say what you will about Lohan, she takes a great snapshot and Elle did an especially nice job of putting her star qualities front and center.

That being said, according to a friend of mine who recently worked in the crew for a movie Lohan was in, the girl is a discombobulated mess, who seems to be surrounded by a never-ending swirling storm of drama. Which of course makes me love her even more.

I wanted to pull a quote form the article, but it's full of so many amazingly rambling responses that I had a hard time choosing. Here's what I settled on. It's a response to a question on her plans for the next year:

"I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long. Hillary was trying to work it out, but it seemed to dangerous. I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did, when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be. So I tried to go there. I'm not afraid of going. My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons. He says if I'm going to go there I should really know how to shoot. Yeah, I have a dark side. I go to my dark side. I watched all those videos on Charles Manson for a while."


Well, no one can accuse her of being scripted!

No comments: