Friday, January 19, 2007

Chicks With Kicks

Just a head's up that my other blog home, Chicks w/ Kicks is now up and jumping. I still haven't completely figured out the whole complicated-as-all-get-out back end of it, but I'm getting there. I've got a post waiting in the wings on female sneaker boutique Laces, and there's some images up there from the New York DunkXChange, which took place last week.

Here are some samples:


^^Two stellar humans: Lori Lobensite, head female in charge of FemaleSneakerFiend and Samia, who also writes for Chicks w/ Kicks,


^^Can't remember her name, but she's a designer and part of the Female Sneaker Fiend Crew


^^This sparkling female had a table at the show.

Lori's got some images up from the show at her site as well.

1 comment:

eskayel said...

ha ha!!!! thats me,,,, the blonde! Im Shanan! and now i run the official femalesneakerfiend.com BLOG...
LOVE chicks n kicks!!!