Thursday, January 25, 2007

In Case You Haven't Noticed

I'm still trying to get back into the groove of posting round here. I had one last deadline, which I put to bed yesterday, but on top of my usual crap, my son's had midterms all week and I've been helping him study for those at night. I'm finally gonna throw up some stuff today and tomorrow, but then early next week I'm heading out West, which means posting again will be light. I'm starting out the week in California and ending it in Las Vegas for the WSA (which, in case ya didn't know, is a massive shoe show). This time I will definitely be bringing my camera. I promise you that!


^^In a nod to Moms and sons all the world, here's a very cute image of Common and his madre. Now we now where he got all his cute freckles!

No comments: