Sunday, May 14, 2006

Adidas, Vans, Modern Amusement

While getting blisters on my feet and shopping all the shoe stores on lower Broadway this past week, I decided that based on what I was seeing on people's feet and what was being tried-on in the stores, the three hottest brands are the following:


^^Adidas Adicolor: I dissed this whole program a while ago as a warmed over repeat, but even then I admitted there were a couple of hot styles.


^^Vans: these are hot and getting hotter by the minute.


^^Modern Amusement by Sperry: not really hot, but I liked them a lot. If I hadn't already spent way too much on various and sundry crap this past month, I'd either get these or the Vans.

All of these shoes can be purchased at David Z.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I dig the vans. Adicolor just irritates me.

Lois said...

I like the Vans too, I'm totally mixed on Adicolor. I can't decide if the Mr. Happy, Kermit series is cute or corny. I'm torn!