Thursday, February 08, 2007

Netpro Kickers

I didn't actually get to visit this brand's booth while I was at the WSA, but I did see a couple people wearing the shoe and since I liked what I saw, I picked up some of the literature on it in the press room.



At first glance, it seems to be just another vulcanized shoe, but it's actually performance based. Apparently there's this sport called Sepak Takraw, aka kick volleyball, and the founder of the compay created the shoe 'cause he felt the availalbe footwear was lacking. According to the literature, the "tongue, side panels and inside the shoe around the toe area are reinforced for "maximum protection and comfort when striking the kicking obeject and/or when getting kicked."

If you want to see pictures of people playing Sepak Takraw, you can visit the shoe's Web site: NetProSports.com Me personally, I just liked the way that half-rainbow-y design looked.

No comments: